Our managers, David and Tracey, with distinguished careers of more than 20 years in restaurants, convention centres and luxury hotels – both as chefs and managers – can guarantee exceptional, friendly service.
We are committed to providing you a truly memorable “Koonjewarre” experience enriched by the stunning beauty and uniqueness of the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia World Heritage Area.
The Australian Rainforest Conservation Society is a highly successful not-for-profit organization and all ‘profits’ from Koonjewarre are used for restoration of World-Heritage rainforest on Springbrook. To learn more about the restoration project, go to www.springbrookrescue.org.au.
We offer your group
- privacy through exclusive use of all Koonjewarre’s facilities
- a choice of accommodation and tariff options tailored to your group needs and numbers
- a diverse choice of menu to fit any budget or special dietary needs ... leaving you fulfilled and pleased
- indoor recreational and workshop opportunities with hall, stage and audio-visual facilities for dance, film, drama, concert, wedding, or party functions
- diverse outdoor sporting and recreation opportunities conducive to fitness, health and wellbeing
- ready access to a large network of National Park walking tracks
- an opportunity to experience the wonder, splendour and tranquility of Springbrook — the jewel in the World Heritage crown
Above all, we pride ourselves on being flexibly responsive to your needs.